Welcome to Arzolath's Den!
My name's Arzolath, a full time programmer and a freelance 3D bara artist and game developer. I have over years of experience in game design and 3D art and on the side, I create content for VRChat.
I make custom avatars for VRChat from scratch. You can check my prices and commission information here.
I'm also the creator of VTuber Plus. An advanced throwing system for VTubers with full Twitch integration. You can learn more about it here.
Some of my previous avatars
VRChat Commission Info & Prices
- I don't do NSFW bits, vore, hyper, male pregnancy, gore, scat, watersports, etc.
- I'm most comfortable with bara / muscular body types.
- The avatars are only for pc and not for any mobile headset like Quest, Quest 2, etc.
- You will receive a Unity package, a Blender project and a Substance Painter file.
- The avatar must be marked as private.
Minimum Hour:16 Hours (400€)
My VRChat custom Avatar Commissions are currently closed.
Terms of Service
Any statement can be bound to change if discussed with me, the artist, prior to the commission.
I. GENERAL TERMS.
Please write in a clear and polite manner.
Provide neat references.
Avoid sending a wall of text.
Any inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and your commission will be cancelled if it occurs.
All commissions must be paid in full in advance through my
You will be contacted when your order is ready for processing.
The currency accepted is EURO.
Work in progress will be shared with you to make any necessary changes before it's too late.
The time for your commission to be completed can be up to 3 months depending on various factors, such as the order of commission, complexity, workload, etc.
If any unforeseen circumstances arise, you will be notified as soon as possible.
IV. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
I will do everything I can to ensure my customers' satisfaction.
However, after a commission is finished, I will not accept any further changes or modifications.
Any additional additions, modifications, or revisions requested after the approved commission has been delivered will be subject to an extra charge.
Please be clear in your initial order about your specific requirements and preferences.
V. COPYRIGHT / USAGE POLICY
I, the artist, hold all rights to the produced model, not the commissioner.
Therefore, I'm allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to;
- Promote myself within any place or site.
- Publish books with.
- Display it anywhere to my liking.
- Post it wherever I want.
The commissioner is allowed to;
- Use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only unless agreed otherwise.
- Print the art and claim the right of their character(s), but not the model/render itself.
- Use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to the artist.
If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the model/render will be retracted.
The following is considered Copyright infringement:
- Taking credit for the creation of the artwork.
- Removing any watermarks/signatures.
- Altering the artwork without my, the artist's, consent.
- Credit is required for the usage of the artwork, even if altered or edited.
VI. CANCELLING/REFUNDING POLICY
I have the right to cancel and refund the money for your commission at any time.
You have no right to cancel or demand a refund from the artist under any circumstances after payment is received.
If payment has not been sent yet, the commissioner has the right to cancel the commission.
If you file a chargeback against me, your right to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted, and I have the right to sell the copyrighted artwork to new buyers.
You will be forbidden to ever commission me, Arzolath, in the future.
Your name will be exposed for others to be aware of.
I also have every right to file a legal complaint, and I will be entitled to the money you have given me.
Any statement can be subject to change if discussed with me, the artist, prior to the commission.